- Private rooms
- SIM card
$954 / week
$4,134 / month
UNLEASH takes you off the beaten path to places with great waves, solid-internet, minimal-crowds and vibrant local culture. Achieve your ideal surf-work lifestyle and refine your cutback, all while having the adventure of a lifetime.
The best waves of your life await - and are in walking distance to your fully-equipped cowork space and private apartment.
- Your own fully equipped apartment that is within walking distance to surf and key amenities
- 24-hour wifi and access to cowork spaces that are exclusive to our group
- Wifi at your coworking space, apartment, and SIM cards to ensure connectivity no matter what
- We take care of your flights between Chile, Peru and the Gálapagos Islands
- UNLEASH is an immersive community experience - only 10 people are selected for each UNLEASH journey
- Twice per month we’ll take you on customized surf trips to other great waves in the region
- Optional bi-weekly yoga and Spanish classes to support your surfing fitness and language goals
- In each location you can stroll to surf, the cowork space, the local market and cafes
- 2 months in each UNLEASH location gives you time to get to know new waves, new people, and find all the best local experiences (we’ve got plenty of tips for each location)
- We host a weekly group happy-hour for swapping work-related stories, ideas and advice
- We select locations that are rich with opportunities to immerse yourself in local culture, history, music, nature and culinary experiences
Amy has structured her career in nonprofit and public sector management around her surfing lifestyle - which has ranged from public health in Nova Scotia, women’s rights in Cape Town, instructing Outward Bound in Costa Rica and disaster response planning in Lima. For 17 years she’s travelled solo to surf-spots all over Asia, Africa, South America, Central America and North America. Amy knows an excellent surf-locale when she finds it, so she’s in charge of selecting locations. She looks for the ideal alignment of swell season, wave quality, small crowds and breaks that are within walking distance to delicious food, an excellent massage therapist and meaningful cultural experiences.
John is founder and creative director of Simple Square, a web design company that is defined by remote work. Team members and clients of Simple Square are rarely in the same country, allowing John to take his work on the road to places where he can surf, mountain bike and windsurf. With over 15 years of remote work experience, John is as fussy about internet speeds as he is about wave quality. He’s a master of analyzing swell, wind, tides, bythemetry and is a hopeless nerd when it comes to board and fin specs. He’ll answer all of your remote work, board selection and other surf-related questions.